Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sage by luinrina

Printer
Summary: Susan and Philippe Bones Gardien find a box with lots of letters below the floorboards of their living room and want to find out who wrote them. They discover a family tragedy while in the middle of a journey towards their own adventure: the arrival of their first child.


I am luinrina of Hufflepuff House, and this is my entry for the Bookbasilisk Summer one-shot challenge, One Flew Over The Fwooper’s Nest.

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5622 Viewcount: 1646
Published on: 08/10/09 Updated On: 08/10/09



Story Notes: Disclaimer:
I do not own any recognised characters, even Megan Jones – they’re all J.K. Rowling’s possession. I’m merely borrowing them to give my muses toys to play with.


1. Sage by luinrina [ - ] (5622 words)
I would like to immensely thank Carole (Equinox Chick) for her help. She provided me with information and website links to the places I picked from London for my story to be set in. Also, she helped me in my decision to choose a title for the story from the two ideas I had. Ta lotsly, dear. :)

Also, much thanks to my lovely betas Apurva (DracoGurlFurever) and Terri (mudbloodproud) for their wonderful work. Thank you, my dears.