Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Albus Severus Potter and the Thingamajig of Destiny by TrueMarauder

Printer
Summary: The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.

Or was it?

Voldemort is dead, but strange things are happening at Hogwarts (again). A mysterious object has resurfaced from the very origins of Hogwarts itself, and a wannabe Dark Lord is trying to steal it. With the help of a very unusual book, it is up to Albus and his friends to stop him.

One can only expect this when a Potter comes to Hogwarts.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6636 Viewcount: 16190
Published on: 08/18/09 Updated On: 02/06/10



Story Notes: Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns everything in the Harry Potter books. Not us.

Warning: Several of the characters in this story are Out of Character. Also, many of the characters that were either not mentioned, or only briefly mentioned in the books were open to interpretation, and we took the opportunity to make them our own. Of course J.K. Rowling owns then though.

Thank you to WritingFanatic (i.e. The Scribbler) for being our Beta-reader.


1. Chapter 1: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy by TrueMarauder [ - ] (1553 words)
Summary: In which Albus and Rose meet Scorpius, and get a first sight of Hogwarts.
2. Chapter 2: Ravenclaw by TrueMarauder [ - ] (3038 words)
In which Albus, Rose and Scorpius are sorted.
3. Chapter 3: Flying Lessons by TrueMarauder [ - ] (2045 words)
Summary: In which the first years go to their first lessons, and Albus has a flying lesson.

Disclaimer: as you know, I am not J.K. Rowling. Everything here is taken from her novels, and this is merely a fanfiction.