Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Alive but Hidden Away by mudbloodproud

Printer
Summary: Secrets abound in the wizarding hospital named St Mungo’s. One of the biggest secrets was a patient who had been dropped off as the Battle of Hogwarts ended. He was being kept hidden while a young witch worked to save his life.

He had been left for dead. Everyone in the wizarding world thought he was dead. No one knew who had dropped him off at St Mungo’s. Through luck or divine intervention, he was under the care of a witch who not only knew wizarding medicine, but Muggle medicine as well. This combination may just save his life.

Elizabeth Haymen knew that she may not be able to save this man. She didn’t know why she was trying so hard to save him when she knew what he had been accused of doing. She knew what he had been like in school, but still she had to try.

This is mudbloodproud of Hufflepuff writing for One Flew Over the Fwooper's Nest prompt in the Bookbasilisk Summer Challenge in the Great Hall on the Beta Forums.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2056 Viewcount: 2164
Published on: 08/24/09 Updated On: 08/24/09





1. To Save his Life by mudbloodproud [ - ] (2056 words)
This story has been hanging around my computer for quite a while now. It is perfect for this prompt. I can't find the email of the person who originally beta'd it and helped so much with it. If it was you, PM or email me and let me know so I can credit you. I wish to thank you for your comments and help in getting the first chapter together.

I do not own anything you recognize in the story. It all belongs to J.K. Rowling. I am just thankful to be able to play in her world for a little while.