Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Grave Days by Northumbrian

Printer
Summary: Front page: THE DAILY PROPHET 4 May 1998

TOM RIDDLE – THE SELF-STYLED LORD VOLDEMORT

Editors Note: At the request of the Ministry for Magic this Official Statement issued by the Office of the Minister is produced full and unedited.

OFFICIAL MINISTRY STATEMENT

This official statement has been compiled with the assistance and co-operation of Mr Harry Potter.

“Lord Voldemort” was, in fact a man named Tom M. Riddle, son of a witch, Merope Gaunt and a Muggle, Tom Riddle Senior. The Ministry has decided that in all future official publications Riddle will be referred to by his given name.

There has already been much speculation and wild rumour regarding the events at Hogwarts School. The Ministry can confirm that Tom M. Riddle was killed at dawn on the morning of Saturday, 2 May. Riddle was disarmed by Harry Potter while in the act of firing a killing curse at Mr Potter. The curse killed Riddle rather than its intended target.

Continued on page 4

WHERE IS HARRY POTTER?

Despite the Official Ministry Statement (published above) we are no closer to receiving an answer to the question on the lips of every witch and wizard in the country. Where is Harry Potter?

It appears that Mr Potter left Hogwarts School early yesterday morning, apparently in the company of his close associates Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley. An attractive young Ministry clerk, who did not wish to be named, told The Prophet “He’s at the Ministry, having an important meeting with the Minister. My friends and I saw him. He asked us out to the pub, but we had to turn him down.” This statement is at odds with a report from the Portkey Office that Mr Potter has fled the country, travelling to Australia with his companions.

Continued on page 2

The days after the battle were days of grief and mourning. Grave Days.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 15 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 77566 Viewcount: 135464
Published on: 08/28/09 Updated On: 04/15/10





1. Sepulchral Mist by Northumbrian [ - ] (4613 words)

2. Emotions Exhumed by Northumbrian [ - ] (6098 words)
Harry leaves Hogwarts to lose himself in work. Inaction is not an option.
3. Morbid Thoughts by Northumbrian [ - ] (6900 words)
With Ron and Hermione in Australia, Harry tries to keep himself busy.
4. Love Unveiled by Northumbrian [ - ] (4785 words)
Six days after the battle, Harry and Kingsley visit the Weasleys.
5. A Pall Over the Burrow by Northumbrian [ - ] (4720 words)
Harry has returned to The Burrow. The Weasleys must now look on Harry in a new light. Not simply as "Ron's mate" but also as "Ginny's boyfriend". At the same time, they have funeral arrangements to finalise.


6. Under a Shroud by Northumbrian [ - ] (4669 words)
Ron and Hermione return to the Burrow. Arthur and Molly discover that they have another child involved in a relationship. Can the arrival of Luna bring some sense to the situation?
7. Family Plots by Northumbrian [ - ] (6325 words)
The Weasleys, young and old have a lot to discuss.
8. Morning before Mourning by Northumbrian [ - ] (4978 words)
Today Harry and his friends will attend a Muggle funeral. The funeral of Colin Creevey is at three o’clock. How will they pass the morning? Ginny has an idea.
9. Death Watch? by Northumbrian [ - ] (4617 words)
Harry and his friends attend the funeral of Colin Creevey. The first of many.
10. Deadlines by Northumbrian [ - ] (4314 words)
The Creevey's unexpected visitor gives Harry some unwelcome information. Immediate action is required.
11. The Corpse in the Cemetery by Northumbrian [ - ] (4200 words)
When George Disapparates, Harry has decisions to make.
12. Funereal Progress by Northumbrian [ - ] (4970 words)
Harry and his friends attend the first of many funerals.
13. Inhumations by Northumbrian [ - ] (4753 words)
Another day brings more funerals for Harry and his friends.
14. Committals by Northumbrian [ - ] (5929 words)
After the funerals there are private remembrances to be made before Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys can move forwards.
15. Postscripts by Northumbrian [ - ] (5695 words)
The funerals are over. Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys must now try to move forward with their lives.