Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

My Favourite Things by KarasAunty

Printer
Summary: Voldemort reflects on his rise, downfall and resurrection as the worst Dark Lord in history. Inspired by the Rodgers and Hammerstein hit of the same name from the film The Sound of Music.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 194 Viewcount: 2262
Published on: 09/20/09 Updated On: 09/25/09



Story Notes: The last of my songfics (for the moment at least).


1. My Favourite Things by KarasAunty [ - ] (194 words)

Disclaimer: Harry Potter is owned by J K Rowling, etc. 'My Favourite Things' original lyrics and music by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Not me. I’m not getting paid for this in any way and am only dabbling my unworthy fingers in her magical world and mangling the others' classic song.

Credit: www dot hp-encyclopedia dot com Rogers and Hammerstein, www dot lyricsmode dot com, stlyrics dot com. The title and any repetition of its words within the body of this version lifted straight from the original song.

Note: This song (from beginning to end) follows the tune and metre of ‘My Favourite Things’ from the fabulous film The Sound of Music.

Summary: A few days before the Battle of Hogwarts, Voldemort takes a quick breather from Harry-hunting to reflect on his rise, downfall and resurrection as the worst Dark Lord in history.