Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Severus Doll by ancientgirl

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I want to thank you all who have reviewed. I'm so glad you enjoyed this. While I would have loved to make something longer, I didn't want to start writing two fics at once. I don't want to make either suffer, so I decided to just leave this one short. This is the last chapter.

Thank you as always to my wonderful beta, June.

These characters belong to JKR.

Chapter 2

Hermione walked to her room. She was glad to have been given the Head Girl title in her final year. It meant privacy, which she valued almost as much as learning. When she arrived in her room, she placed her book bag down and sat on the edge of her bed. She lovingly combed back the black hair of her new Severus doll. She noted the softness of it, and wondered how the real Severus’ hair would feel. She then noticed it was almost time for her to get to her Transfiguration class, so she carefully placed the Severus doll on her pillow. Crookshanks immediately jumped on top of the bed and began hissing at the doll.

“Oh no you don’t, mister!” she picked up Crookshanks and placed him inside her bathroom. “Now you will stay in there until I get back.” she told her familiar as she shut the door, and placed a barrier around her bed, just in case Crookshanks got out. She didn’t want him tearing apart her new doll. She then picked up her book bag and left.

'Fucking furball,' thought Severus. He was glad she had placed the cat inside the bathroom. Now that he was alone, he decided to see if he could at least do some wandless magic. He tried to move his arms and his legs but could not. He was, however, able to levitate himself enough to set himself higher up on the pillows that Hermione had placed him upon. He could better see the room as well as the door. Her room was decorated quite nicely, he noted. He half expected it to be the horrendous color combination of red and gold. But, to his immense surprise, it was mainly decorated in very tasteful shades of green and burgundy. He decided he liked it very much.

As he lay there, he pondered on Hermione’s earlier comment. She had said that if she could not have the real thing, then she would have a doll Severus. He had no idea she thought of him in that manner. She obviously had some feelings for him, that much he could tell. He would certainly take advantage of that information once he was back to normal. Then again, who knew if he ever would get back to normal. Egads, he hadn’t thought of that. What if that twat Lonbottom fucked up the spell, and it never wore off? Severus had spent some time thinking about the spell the students had been practicing. It was apparently a form of the Conlabefacto spell. What he was not sure about was whether it would wear off on its own, or would someone have to perform the reverse spell.

He wondered how long it would take for anyone to realize he was missing. The war had ended before the school year began, so there were no Death Eater meetings at which he could have been killed. He also never left the Hogwarts grounds without at least informing someone, a habit he had picked up during all those years of spying. He always wanted someone to know that if he was not back in a reasonable amount of time, that meant he would not be coming back at all. So what would everyone think now? His head was beginning to hurt. What if he had to spend the rest of his life in this form? Before he could think more on the subject, Hermione walked through the door. Apparently, he had been thinking on his current situation longer than he thought, since it seemed she had finished with her day’s classes.

She waved her wand towards the bed, and brought down the barrier she had placed when she left. She then let Crookshanks out of the bathroom, only to open the door of her room and usher him out unceremoniously. She walked to the bed and looked at her new doll.

“That’s odd; I was sure you were lower on the bed than that.” She shrugged her shoulders and kissed the tip of his little nose, then took off her robe. As she slowly began to remove her clothing, Severus wondered if there was any other part of his body that couldn’t be moved. It would prove to be severely embarrassing if she turned to look at him and saw he had a raging erection. He managed to move his eyes down slightly to the area in question, and was relieved to find no protruding doll-sized penis.

‘Thank the gods for little favors. Well, maybe not so little,’ he thought.

He could now settle back and enjoy the show in front of him. She had taken off her robe, and he was quite surprised to find that Miss Granger had filled out quite nicely. Never in a million years would he have imagined she looked like that underneath those robes. Next came her tie, followed by her shirt.

‘Merlin help me, I may just have a heart attack right here,’ he thought. She didn’t have huge breasts, but he gathered they were quite an ample handful, and those nipples would fit into his mouth nicely. ‘Stop it, Severus! She’s your student,’ he berated himself.

Just before Hermione took off her skirt, she turned around and faced the Severus doll. She smiled wickedly, and had he been able to, Severus would have been sweating bullets about that time.

“Hello, Professor,” she said seductively as her fingers played with her waistband, “Do you like what you see?”

‘Does a Harpy shit in the woods? BLOODY HELL YES!’ he thought.

She laughed, and took hold of her zipper and slowly pulled it down. She then turned around and bent over as she slid the skirt down her body. She wore the tiniest panties he had ever seen. She turned around and reached behind her, and unhooked her bra. She licked her lips and leaned onto the edge of the bed as she caressed one breast with her hand.

“Mmm, do you know what you do to me? Every time you open your mouth, that voice of yours makes me wet.” She then stood up and lowered her panties, giving him a view her thick patch of curls. “I wish you were real, I wish you were him. What would you do if you knew how much I wanted you?”

‘If I could take a flying leap right now, I would dive into that and not come up for air for two days.’ Severus was going crazy. He wanted to crawl all over every inch of her and worship her body. He decided at that moment, that if he got out of this, he would make her his. He was already one up on any competition he might have, in that she already wanted him.

She crawled towards him naked, and he burned the image in his head, just in case he never saw it again. She reached out to him and took hold of him. She turned onto her back and held the doll Severus over her briefly, and then turned onto her side. She placed him next to her on his back, as she began to examine his little outfit. She was awed at the workmanship of his clothes. Whoever made this small doll certainly did a fabulous job. The robes, the frock coat, the pants with the buttons at the bottom, even the small boots ” all an exact scale replica of the real Professor Snape’s outfit.

After playing with her new toy for several minutes, she got up and went into the bathroom to shower. She decided that, instead of going to the Great Hall for dinner, she would stay in her room and get all of her homework done. As she sat studying at her desk, she wondered what Professor Snape was doing. ‘Probably working on some research,’ she thought. It was normal for him to disappear after his last class on Fridays. He would regularly spend most of his weekend inside his private quarters. After the war ended, Dumbledore stopped insisting he be present at all the meals. Severus had earned his private time.

At nine o’clock, she blew out her candle and took off her bathrobe. She slept naked, much to Severus’ pleasure. She held him close to her as she slept. He inwardly smiled, and slept the best night’s sleep he had ever remembered having.

* * * * * *

As morning came and he awoke, Severus remembered he was not in his room but Hermione’s. He also realized something else was different. He opened his eyes, which he could not do before, since in his doll form he had no eyelids. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized he was no longer a doll, but he had reverted to his normal form. He chuckled to himself, ‘Thank the heavens that Longbottom is as inept in his Tranfiguration spells as he is in his potions making.’ He gathered that had Neville been better at his spell casting, Severus would have kept his doll form longer.

As he lay on his back, he also noticed that there was a very warm and very naked Hermione Granger sprawled on top of half his body. He then decided to throw caution to the wind and began to run his hands up the arm she had thrown across his chest. He felt her stir slightly, and she began to move her leg slightly across his now growing erection.

Hermione had slept wonderfully. She had dreamt of Severus all night. As she awoke, she felt as though she was still dreaming, as though she were still wrapped in his arms. Slowly, she felt herself being moved onto her back and being kissed along her jaw line, and down her neck. She moaned and took a deep breath. ‘This feels so real,’ she thought. As the kisses continued, she then felt a pair of hands rubbing her breasts, and then something hard pressing into her thigh, and then a mouth moved to one breast. Willing herself to wake up, she opened her eyes, to find herself looking down at a head covered with long black hair ” black hair which was now covering most of her chest.

Realizing the object of his attentions had woken up, Severus lifted his eyes. They stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed to be hours, yet was only several seconds. To his extreme surprise, she remained quite calm, even after he had released her nipple from his mouth.

“Good morning, Professor. I don’t suppose you would mind telling me just how you got into my room,” she asked calmly, even though inside she was jumping for joy. Hell if she cared how he got in, but she figured she needed to ask, if for any reason it was the appropriate thing to do.

“Why Miss Granger, you carried me here. Did you forget?” he asked, as he arched his brow and quirked his lips.

She immediately looked around her room, and then it dawned on her. It had not been a doll at all, but him.

“But, how?” she asked, deeply curious now as to just what the hell was going on.

“Do you recall yesterday in the Herbology greenhouse?”

“We were practicing a spell for Transfiguration,” she said as she thought back and remembered Neville being tripped accidentally by Ron, and realized he had done so in the middle of Neville’s spell.

“Longbottom’s spell caught me as I was turning the corner.” Severus moved himself up and settled himself next to her. He looked at her face as it dawned on her what had happened with the stray spell, and the appearance of the doll. At first she looked amused as to what the spell did to him, but then she blushed furiously as she looked at him.

“Oh, no! You saw me, um…” Hermione wished for the ground to open up and swallow her, when she realized he had seen her flagrant display of her naked body the evening before, as well as heard all she had said.

Severus smiled. “Seeing as it is Saturday, and we are not expected to show up for breakfast, I would like to show you exactly what I would do to you, now that I know how much you want me.”

With that, Severus proceeded to show Hermione just how much he wanted her as well. They were not seen nor heard from for the rest of that weekend. They secretly spent their weekends together for the rest of the year.

Upon her graduation, Hermione was given the first and only apprenticeship in Potions granted by Professor Severus Snape. After serving as his apprentice for one year, she took her exam and became not only the youngest Potions Mistress ever, but Mrs. Hermione Snape. No one ever really understood why she sometimes called Severus her doll, and most importantly, why he allowed her to. It was just one of the many mysteries that was Severus and Hermione.

The End.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There it is. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't make it longer, but I hope you like it just the same.

Conlabefacto - means "to soften up"