Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Soldiers by dominiqueweasley

Printer
Summary: "There are many stories between the lines." - Jo Rowling, about the Black Family Tree.

Cedrella's goal all her life has been to be the perfect Black. She has impeccable manners, commands respect, is always composed, and has never had a friend in her life. But Cedrella has a secret that is about to get a lot more complicated…

Septimus is the youngest of seven Weasley brothers. His dearest wish for his seventh year at Hogwarts is to meet the mystery girl he once saw dancing in the Owlery in the dead of night…

This story is a romance, but it is also a story about family, owls, and what it feels like to know you are worth something.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 19 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 94988 Viewcount: 70954
Published on: 11/22/09 Updated On: 05/03/11





1. Prologue: Here I Am by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (1836 words)
Meet Cedrella Black and her sister, Charis. They may be perfect on the outside, but we can already see some turmoil in Cedrella's mind.
2. Got to Get Back to Hogwarts by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (2565 words)
Cedrella contemplates her return to school and her father's authority.
3. Falling Slowly by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (3499 words)
Cedrella meets two new faces, and makes a dangerous choice.

The song lyrics are from the heartbreaking and beautiful movie Once. Everything else is Jo's.


  • 4. November by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (5043 words)
    Even Charis cannot distract Cedrella from her contemplation of a certain encounter in the Owlery... especially when letters begin to be exchanged.


    5. Breath of Heaven by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (7184 words)
    Christmas holidays arrive and Cedrella finds herself in a tighter corner than ever.


  • 6. Careful by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (3621 words)
    Cedrella gets curious... and then gets in trouble. Luckily she has company!


    7. Tip of the Iceberg by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (3178 words)
    Detention turns out to be more than Cedrella bargained for, but it lives up to someone else's hopes.


    8. Overboard by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (4672 words)
    Cedrella has a terrible day, but there are bright spots.

    The abuse warning is very relevant in this chapter and the next, so stand warned! Pureblood society can be a dark place.
    9. Weightless by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (7071 words)
    Lots of things are changing for Cedrella, and most of them for the better.


    10. A Whole New World by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (3486 words)
    Cedrella shares a special secret with Septimus, but someone seems to be up to something.

    I'd like to put a big "fluff" warning on this short little chapter... it is Valentine's Day after all!


    11. What Do You Want From Me? by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (5168 words)
    Things need to be discussed, and Cedrella has to face them.


    12. My Choice by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (7486 words)
    Cedrella faces difficult decisions as the end of the term draws nearer and nearer.


    13. Don't Cry, Sister by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (5726 words)
    Cedrella goes home for the summer holidays with high hopes, and nothing goes according to plan.


    14. Home by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (7138 words)
    Cedrella tries to cope, and manages to pass on a message.


    15. Only Wish I Could Forget by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (7673 words)
    Cedrella is off to Hogwarts again without much trouble - but what she finds when she returns ends up being anything but what she expected.
    16. Isn't it Always Love by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (5516 words)
    Cedrella deals with the fallout, until an unexpected visitor arrives.


    17. Rolling in the Deep by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (6133 words)
    Wedding preparations have Cedrella near a breaking point.
    18. Soldier by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (6943 words)
    All Cedrella can say for sure is that her life has become a lesson in expecting the unexpected.


    19. Epilogue by dominiqueweasley [ - ] (1050 words)