Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Gilderoy Lockhart’s Guide to Teaching by red haired mom

Printer
Summary: Not having any experience teaching, Gilderoy Lockhart was only worried about looking good for his students during class. Making sure they bought all of his books, he had put all of them on the booklist for his class.

Join in the laughter, as Gilderoy tackles his hardest mission to date… teaching children how to defend themselves.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2631 Viewcount: 3936
Published on: 12/29/09 Updated On: 12/29/09



Story Notes: First Place winner in The Autumn Challenge Extra Credit- The New Professor. Many moons ago!


1. Gilderoy Lockhart’s Guide to Teaching by red haired mom [ - ] (2631 words)
I would first like to thank PEMDAS for being such a great beta and switching gears with me one more time to find my many flaws. Thanks to the Reference Desk help I received from two Slytherins, pwcapone, and SlytherinTears and Gryffindor’s Noel Weasley, all of who suggested Lockhart belonged in Slytherin. Thanks to Snape’s Talon for letting me know Lockhart was not ooc for looking in the mirror all the time, and to all of my Ravenclaw Housemates for the support and encouragement. Thanks to all of you!
All asterisked quotes are from JKR’s Chamber of Secrets and can be found in chapter six entitled Gilderoy Lockhart.