Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fawkes' Gifts by red haired mom

Printer
Summary: Harry has always known it is up to him to save the wizarding world. How many burdens can his shoulders carry?

He has now lost his parents, his godfather, and his mentor to death. He has lost his girlfriend to keep her safe, and his childhood to a power hungry egomaniac bent on the subjugation of all.

When it comes down to the final battle, after all that he has lost, will Harry still have hope for the future?


Leaving the Dursley house forever, Harry, along with Ron and Hermione, receives an amazing gift, and they plan on making some changes.

What will happen when Harry starts reorganizing the Order? With the help of Ron, and Hermione he hides a Secret Keeper, names the new head of the Order, even bosses around the Minister of Magic, and then starts on his hunt for the Horcruxes.

Who will turn out to be trustworthy? Who won’t?

Facing off with the most feared wizard in history, Harry finally realizes something that Dumbledore had told him is true. With another gift the tide of the battle turns.

Life after war? Read and find out.

This fanfic follows canon up through Half Blood Prince. As I am not a Seer, I may have some characters around that won’t be here in Deathly Hallows. Please bear with me as this was written before the release of J.K.R.’s final installment. Also, you may find some of the characters OOC, that is only because I see them slightly different than JKR does.

I've made some slight changes to this story.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6303 Viewcount: 1954
Published on: 01/01/10 Updated On: 01/03/10





1. Chapter 1- Surprises for the Dursleys by red haired mom [ - ] (6303 words)
I'd like to thank PEMDAS for beta'ing this. I hope you like my version of book 7. Enjoy!