Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

On the Defensive by sorrow_of_severus

Printer
Summary: He never was sure why he went to that first meeting. He gave different answers to different audiences. To some, he claimed it was to show that he was different from his father, to break with the family legacy. To others, he said that with ambitions like his, he thought it wise to take advantage of another opportunity to practice for Defense Against the Dark Arts. To yet others, he told that he had been bored that night, and welcomed the chance of an interesting diversion.
Perhaps it was one of those things. Perhaps it was none of them. Perhaps it was a combination of the three.

Perhaps it had something to do with the most infuriating, distracting mane of red hair at all of Hogwarts.


~*~

Scorpius Malfoy got a lot more than he bargained for when he went to the first meeting of the newly revived DA -- a large bruise, distraction, and a very angry family, to name a few things. Gradually, it would become apparent that he gained something, something like friendship and perhaps more.

Would he be ready to embrace it? Would it be worth it?


Rose/Scorpius
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1076 Viewcount: 1896
Published on: 01/28/10 Updated On: 02/04/10



Story Notes: Let me say it here once and for all right here. None of the chapters in this story are written by J.K. Rowling, the rightful owner of all encompassed in the universe of Harry Potter. Therefore, it stands to reason that I, the writer of this fanfic, am just fiddling around with some ideas from her wonderful work.


1. Chapter 1 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (1076 words)