Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

You Told Me Once, Dear by MagEd

Printer
Summary: Her voice is firm and fiery and it reminds him of the rose-coloured past and too bright sunshine and a giggling girl with unruly curls and dirt under her nails, who says with a voice too loud and an attitude too large,"Oh, Sev."

He doesn't know why Lily has come, why her husband has let her, or what they're even doing. All he knows is that he's right beside her in the car, and they're leaving the rest of the world behind. (Two-shot.)
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 12556 Viewcount: 8999
Published on: 01/30/10 Updated On: 02/05/10





1. Chapter 1 by MagEd [ - ] (6258 words)
Title and lyrics taken from "You Are My Sunshine." I tried to find the original writer and had no luck. I did, however, learn that it's one of the state songs of Lousinia (but that isn't really relevent). I recommend listening to the Johnny Cash version, because he's Johnny Cash ;)

This story is my first ever Severus-centered fic, so I hope I did him justice. It's not a Severus/Lily one, though, as I will forever be a James/Lily fan. That said, James isn't in this story, and it's all about the Lily and Severus friendship ;) I dedicate it to my friend, a Severus-lover -- this one's for you, Jude!

2. Chapter 2 by MagEd [ - ] (6298 words)
The second half is a lot more exciting, in my humble opinion. Enjoy! (And, of course, I don't write with any intention of infringing on the rights of the lovely J.K. Rowling, the one true owner of the Harry Potter universe!)