Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Bacchus Book by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: On the morning of Christmas Day, 2000, Hermione Granger (soon-to-be-Weasley) wakes up from a delightful dream to find herself in a bathroom at Grimmauld Place.

As various Weasleys queue up to tell her all about her behaviour the night before at Aunt Muriel's birthday party, Hermione is in a state of shock.

She knows she didn't drink anything stronger than Butterbeer. So why was she wearing a toga and teaching everyone how to perform Greek dancing?

And what, in the name of Merlin, was she doing with George?

This is Equinox Chick and this is my entry for the extra credit challenge 'In Vino Veritas' for the Winter Snows 09 competition over at the MNFF beta boards.

Thank you to Apurva for beta'ing this tale in time. Thanks also to various people on AIM for telling me to get on with this (Jess, Natalie, Hannah, Russia, Kara, BB)

Disclaimer: I'm not JK Rowling. She would never have written anything quite so daft.

Claimer: I have disgraced myself wearing a toga before now.
~~~

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3162 Viewcount: 5484
Published on: 02/04/10 Updated On: 02/04/10





1. The Bacchus Book by Equinox Chick [ - ] (3162 words)