Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Noteworthy by Doctor Moo

Printer
Summary:

He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it anymore obvious? They were in love, haven't you heard, how they rocked each other's world?


But how did they get there? If your read this story, you shall find out. Join the Marauders, for their last year at Hogwarts, packed with adventure. From close calls with Death Eaters, to drunk house-elves, this tale will keep you hanging to the very end... I hope.

Begins around November in their last year, and will continue until after Hogwarts.
 


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8247 Viewcount: 15590
Published on: 03/08/10 Updated On: 04/03/10





1. Chapter 1: A Chance by Doctor Moo [ - ] (1656 words)

I would like to re-thank my beta, TwilightHPgirl18.

I would like to point out to the moderator that checks this that this chapter is exactly the same as the one that was on my old account, so hopefully, this should get through quickly. The same goes for chapters 2, 3, and 4.


2. Chapter 2 by Doctor Moo [ - ] (2083 words)
I would like to thank my beta, TwilightHPgirl18, and the cast of Supernatural for obvious reasons.
3. Chapter 3 by Doctor Moo [ - ] (1181 words)
I thank my beta, TwilightHPgirl18. I also thank JKR, for creating Harry Potter and microwavable eggs.
4. Chapter 4 by Doctor Moo [ - ] (1881 words)
I thank my Beta, TwilightHPgirl18.
5. Chapter 5 by Doctor Moo [ - ] (1446 words)
Disclaimer: The song belongs to Kelly Clarkson and the damn WMO. Many thanks to my beta, TwilightHPgirl18. review!!!