Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Arcane ScoRA and the Blood Pact by OliveOil_Med

Printer
Summary: Albus, Rose, and Scorpius about to return Hogwarts when the Daily Prophet is splattered with headlines of Alarice Dugan, Maddox's mother, proclaiming the exhistance of the Arcane ScoRA and tell the world about the Blood Pact she has made with her son to find justice for her son. Now, all the wizarding world is focused on these three second-years' and their every waking moment.

Staying under the radar should prove simple enough, but between receiving strange gifts of great magical power followed by perfect oppurtunities to use them, it is proving quite difficult. Now it seems like just a matter of time before the Arcane ScoRA first and most important rule is broken, and the secret organization comes crumbling down.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 20984 Viewcount: 10109
Published on: 04/22/10 Updated On: 01/13/11



Story Notes: Book Two in my Arcane ScoRA series! I hope it doesn't fail to disappoint!


1. Chapter 1 Finger Prick by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (2438 words)
Alarice Dugan visits her son, Maddox, the youngest prisoner in the history of Azkaban, and in the spur of a moment, makes the most profound sort of promise a mother witch can make towards her child: a Blood Pact.
2. Chapter 2 Preparing for the Second Year by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (3611 words)
As Albus Potter prepared to return to Hogwarts, he is forced to contemplate the events of the previous year.

Thank you to Apruva and TheCursedQuill, my lovely betas!

3. Chapter 3 The Front Page by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (8092 words)
A school shopping excusion in Diagon Alley end disasterously when Albus and Rose see their pictures, along with Scorpius Malfoy's, on the front page of the Daily Prophet, with Alarice Dugan's vendetta against them.

Thank you to my betas, Royari and CoolCatElly!

4. Chapter 4 The Weasley Quidditch Training Gauntlet by OliveOil_Med [ - ] (6843 words)
Albus does his very best to avoid his cousins at a family gathering, but in the end, he has no choice. He had to face the Weasley Training Gauntlet.

Thank you to my betas, Pippa and hogwartsbookworm!