Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Two Ends by ickleronnykins7

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 2: Not Yet Beaten

“So, Potter. I’ve beaten the mudblood. That means I can definitely beat you!”

“You haven’t been anyone yet Malfoy. And call her a mudblood one more time…”

“Ha! I know I pushed a button with the Weasel when I called his dear girlfriend a mudblood. But you too? This much? Can it be? Does the Potty have a crush on the mudblood too?”

“Draco…I’m warning you!” Harry clenched his wand so tight.

“Oh please, Pottyhead, I’m not scared of you. Or the mudbloo-“ But Draco never got to finish his sentence.

“Expelliarmus!” Malfoy’s wand was thrown. Harry didn’t stop there. “Engorgio!” Draco’s nose and cheeks started to swell to the size of baby tree trunks. He started screaming as he held his face and ran to find his wand in the bushes.

“Ron! Ron, Hermione’s hurt!” Harry screamed as he saw Ron hit Crabbe with a Furnunculus spell that gave off huge boils and sent Crabbe crying and running. Ron saw Hermione’s body on the floor next to Harry and sprinted by their side.

“What happened, Harry?”

“Malfoy. He hit her with five stunning spells to the chest. She hasn’t yet recovered.”

“Oh no. I can still feel breathing but she feels cold.” Ron ripped off his cloak and laid it on top of Hermione.

“Try to revive her. I’ll run and check if the others are okay.” Harry heard Ron in the distance urgently chanting “Ennervate!” to bring back Hermione. He prayed she’d be okay. Ginny and Luna ran up to him.

“Harry! Most of the DEA are down. We saw Malfoy and Crabbe run away in the distance, but the rest of them are stunned and tied. They won’t wake for at least another hour. We’ve put a sleeping charm on them.” Ginny spoke.

“Good. Are any of the DA members down?”

“Well…” said Luna somewhat nervous yet still dreamily, “Dean Thomas was hit with the Silencio charm and lost his voice, and he came up to me from the back, wanting to ask for help I guess”but I thought it was someone from the DEA so I hit him back with a Petrificus Totalus jinx. He’s fine…just kind of bonded down. I was just headed to Hermione to ask her for the counterjinx, I forgot what it is”“

“Umm…actually, Hermione’s not doing so well.” Harry spoke seriously. “Malfoy got her really bad with a few Stunning Spells…she’s completely out of it. Ron’s trying to revive her.”

“Oh no…I hope she’ll be okay. Well then I’m gonna go find Hannah Abbot. She might know it. Be right back Harry. Let’s go Ginny.” Luna and Ginny ran off. Harry could see members of the DA across the Hogwarts grounds running to each other and speaking to each other urgently. Then he heard a loud shriek”

“ARRRRGGHH!” Harry turned to see Ron give a loud yelp as he was hit with a stunning spell from Voldemort. Voldemort edged closer and closer to Hermione as she opened her eyes slightly and gave a painful groan. Harry heard him say, “Aww…now I couldn’t have that now could I? That stupid boy was sooo close to bringing you back. He doesn’t understand though…you’re just a mudblood. You don’t deserve it.” Voldemort sighed as Harry ran closer, feeling nervous. “CRUCIO!” Hermione screamed at the top of her lungs as she twitched on the floor. Voldemort laughed.