Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Shattered Trust by MoonysMistress

Printer
Summary: Imagine you live a broken life, with no one to love, no hope of rescue. Then imagine that you have a chance to escape your personal hell...This is the story of Seirian Macnair, twin sister of [Executioner] Walden Macnair, a damaged seventeen-year-old girl from a horrible home. Sent to Hogwarts to get her out of the way, Seirian will learn a lot more than just more magic...she will have the chance to live a life she only heard of...a happy one. That is, until she realizes that her happiness might also mean her death, and the death of the one person closest to her...(MWPP)
QUOTES
-------------
"I wanted to know why I'm not allowed to go Hogwarts, and Walden is..."
-------------
To my own distant surprise, I was overjoyed when I smashed my head on the edge of the bottom stair and sank into blissful darknessā€¦
-------------
I didn't know how to care anymore.
*cough* And any author certainly appreciates some kindly reviews, eh, you guys? Come now, brighten my day, dears. 7/25/05: IT'S NOT DEAD YET!!! :) Oh em gee, an update?! I hear you cry. Go ahead, have a blast. New readers welcome!
Ratings: [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 43731 Viewcount: 25142
Published on: 01/02/05 Updated On: 07/25/05





1. Prologue: Fury by MoonysMistress [ - ] (1354 words)

2. Chapter 1: Change by MoonysMistress [ - ] (3137 words)

3. Chapter 2: Knowledge by MoonysMistress [ - ] (4422 words)

4. Chapter 3: Interest by MoonysMistress [ - ] (4770 words)

5. Chapter 4: Bravery by MoonysMistress [ - ] (4978 words)

6. Chapter 5: Resentment by MoonysMistress [ - ] (5172 words)

7. Chapter 6: Grace by MoonysMistress [ - ] (3597 words)

8. Chapter 7: Shame by MoonysMistress [ - ] (5241 words)

9. Chapter 8: Agony by MoonysMistress [ - ] (5296 words)

10. Chapter 9: Resignation by MoonysMistress [ - ] (5764 words)