Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Written in the Stars by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor

Printer
Summary:

Growing up as Albus Potter was not an easy task, and being the son of the Chosen One wasn't a piece of cake, either. Expectations of greatness have the startling ability to crush someone, especially an eleven-year-old boy.

Join Albus Potter in his rocky journey to adulthood and what it's like to live, to learn, to love, to lose, and to be the middle child.

 

This story is going to be epically long, and yes, I will update. It may not come as fast as the updates to The Vindication of James Potter did, as I'm posting this as I write it, but I do promise that this story will not fall victim to apathy. Hopefully, you enjoy this story if you decide to read it. :)


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 18937 Viewcount: 10409
Published on: 05/21/10 Updated On: 07/31/10



Story Notes:

Thanks to my wonderful beta, Apurva, for looking after this story for me. I thought that The Vindication of James Potter is my baby, but I think that this one might end up being it.

I will be adjusting the ratings and warnings as I go in order to keep from giving anything away.



1. Chapter 1 by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor [ - ] (4915 words)

There is a reference to primary school by Albus, in which he mentions that they all know who he is and who his dad is. In my little universe, wizard children attend a primary school, just like Muggle children, but they're still in the magical world and - in addition to the normal subjects like reading, writing, maths, science (like geography, astronomy [easy stuff] and animal [wizard, of course] sciences), and history - learn to control their basic abilities and 'accidental magic' for the safety of everyone. They go home every day, just like most small children.

Thank you to Jordana/U-No-Poo for giving me the heads up that this would need clarification. I hope it answers any questions you have before you even ask them. :)

 


2. Chapter 2 by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor [ - ] (4901 words)

Writing a Sorting song isn't easy, so if you don't like it...you try writing one, lol.

 

 


3. Chapter 3 by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor [ - ] (5202 words)

Wonderful chapter art has been supplied for this particular section by the superbly talented Dinny/Evora.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/AvsNo26Rocks/Written%20in%20the%20Stars%20Chapter%20Art%20by%20Dinny/Scan7.jpg

 

 


4. Chapter 4 by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor [ - ] (3919 words)