Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Different Kind Of Magic by xxbabewithbrainsxx

Printer
Summary: It's three months after Harry and Ginny's wedding. Ginny's feeling ill, and she thinks it's just food poisoning. Unforseen circumstances cause mayhem as the Healers at St. Mungo's figure out the real reason of Ginny's illness. The missive from the hospital gets sent to the wrong person, leaving Harry to deliver the wonderful news to his equally wonderful wife...

Harry/Ginny with a little sprinkle of Ron/Hermione. My first fic, please rate and review! All reviews will get a reply!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4194 Viewcount: 9421
Published on: 05/22/10 Updated On: 06/01/10



Story Notes: Written for SIYE's "You're Having My Baby" Challenge. I’d like to acknowledge my betas, Maranatha and Amelie. Thank you very much for your help, I couldn’t have done it without you guys.

And thank you everyone for all your lovely reviews! I can't believe that it's surpassed 4000 reads! There is a sequel, too. It's called A Different Kind Of Magic 2: Parenthood. If you like this one, I recommend reading that one too.


1. Chapter 1 by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (4194 words)
I don't own Harry Potter. I'm just playing with JKR's chracters. My only profit is reviews!