Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Happy Couple by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: Romilda Vane is a young reporter for The Daily Prophet. Currently writing a popular column for the Social pages, she is outraged when the highlight of the social calender - the wedding of Harry James Potter to Ginevra Molly Weasley - is given to Lavender Brown to write.

Lavender isn't happy either, for their boss (He-Who-Pays-Our-Wages) has threatened to assign her to the Cookery section unless she dishes the dirt on her friends. She readily agrees to Romilda taking on the assignment for what could the Saviour of the Wizarding World possibly have to hide?

This is Equinox Chick of Hufflepuff and this is my entry for The Weddings Challenge in The Great Hall. I chose prompt 3 - The Daily Prophet Report.

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling, but I think you all know that.


Thank you very much to Samarie (Hopeful_Song) for beta'ing this story for me, and giving me some excellent advice.

The Sexual Sitiuations are really very mild, and merely implied.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Various Pairings
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4964 Viewcount: 4240
Published on: 05/23/10 Updated On: 05/23/10



Story Notes: There's a pairing in this story that isn't strictly canon. If you're familiar with my other stories you'll recognise my OTP.

~~~


1. The Happy Couple? by Equinox Chick [ - ] (4964 words)