Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Tragic Glory by Daughter of the Light

Printer
Summary: They were virtually apart for most of their lives, both in word and in deed. She was headstrong, he was arrogant. She was kind, and he was courageous. But when Lily and James needed each other the most, they were together.

Set during their seventh year at Hogwarts, as Voldemort steadily rose to power before the First War.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10243 Viewcount: 11195
Published on: 08/02/10 Updated On: 12/20/10





1. Chapter 1: Unexpected Superiority by Daughter of the Light [ - ] (2411 words)
This is the first story I've posted on Mugglenet (but certainly not the first fic I've ever written). I've had much inspiration lately - James and Lily are so wonderful! Hope you like it~
2. Chapter 2: Changes and Differences by Daughter of the Light [ - ] (2458 words)
Hello, everyone! Here's the second chapter. Just a warning, though: Please don't hate me for how Lily behaves. I assure you she will not keep acting in the same manner. I hope you enjoy chapter 2! ~
3. Chapter 3: Desperation and Indignity by Daughter of the Light [ - ] (2916 words)
Well, here's chapter 3! I hope you enjoy it. I promise it will get more interesting as the story progresses. For now, I'm just trying to take care of the technical aspects of the story, as well as introducing all important characters~
4. Chapter 4: The Fallacies of Desire by Daughter of the Light [ - ] (2458 words)
Hello, loves! I'm sorry I haven't written in such a long time - school can be such a drag! I'm thrilled to have been able to return to the wonderful world of fanfiction, and I hope you like Chapter 4~