Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Scorpius Malfoy and the Sins of the Fathers by Hotrav

Printer
Summary:

We are all influenced by the actions or inactions of our parents. The same is true of Scorpius Malfoy; he has been raised by an overly protective mother and a father who is still coming to grips with the mess that his own father made of his life. Scorpius knows that he will be judged at Hogwarts by what others know or think they know about his father and grandfather.

At Hogwarts Scorpius will meet:

Albus Potter the middle child of ‘The Great Harry Potter’ and Quidditch star Ginny Weasley Potter. A boy who not only has things to live up to but an older brother ready to remind him of who’s boss.

Rose Weasley, Albus’ surrogate sister/first cousin, struggling in her own way, not her mother’s way, to succeed.

Kaitlin Jones, daughter of Tornados player Owain Jones and favorite niece of Gwenog Jones, who is at home on a broom and lost almost everywhere else.

Jimber Dokes recent immigrant from the West Indies trying to fit his own magical heritage Vardoo with the Western style of magic taught at the school

Thad Vance, the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, his grandfather and all of his uncles and aunts were killed by Death Eaters, maybe Lucius Malfoy

Meanwhile in London, Draco and Astoria Malfoy try to build a new life and legacy by betting all they own on a Potions Shop in Diagon Alley.

Beta Reader - Apurva Patel Chapters 1-3

Carol Paquette Chapter 1

Hogwartsbookworm Chapter 4-15

In memory of my Father Horace McConnell 1934-2010


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 15 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 44992 Viewcount: 74384
Published on: 08/25/10 Updated On: 06/18/11





1. Chapter 1 - Encounters on the Platform by Hotrav [ - ] (3406 words)

2. Chapter 2 - The Unexpected by Hotrav [ - ] (2505 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Visitations by Hotrav [ - ] (2226 words)
This chapter includes a continuation of my previous story 'Luna Lovegood and the Dark Room Legacy". In that story, Luna works with Olivander at the wand store while her children are young.
4. Chapter 4 - Messages from Hogwarts by Hotrav [ - ] (3366 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Shades of Pride by Hotrav [ - ] (2009 words)

6. Chapter 6 - After the Match by Hotrav [ - ] (1097 words)

7. Chapter 7 -The Griffin and the Orchid by Hotrav [ - ] (1430 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Idiots and Fires by Hotrav [ - ] (2339 words)

9. Chapter 9 - The Taint by Hotrav [ - ] (3415 words)

10. Chapter 10 - An Un-Malfoy Christmas by Hotrav [ - ] (2914 words)

11. Chapter 11 - The Overnight and the Trap by Hotrav [ - ] (3194 words)

12. Chapter 12 - Hearings by Hotrav [ - ] (5476 words)

13. Chapter 13 - Terror in the Tube by Hotrav [ - ] (3832 words)

14. Chapter 14 - Sacrifice of the Chlldren by Hotrav [ - ] (4702 words)

15. Chapter 15 - Epilogue Kitty-Kat and Panda Boy by Hotrav [ - ] (3081 words)