Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ascendio: The Untold Story of Anne Boleyn by Virgil

Printer
Summary:

Growing up fully immersed in the early sixteenth century English aristocracy, all Anne Boleyn ever wanted was the chance to make her own choices. When she is suddenly thrust into the magical world of wizards and witches, her life is forever altered.

The seventh son of a seventh son sifts through papers on his desk in the Headmaster’s Office. His cousin, the six son of a six son, toils in the shadows bring his brethren down. They both know that the support of Anne Boleyn will be essential.

This is the tale of Anne Boleyn, her efforts to preserve justice in the face of adversity, and her influence on society that continues to this day.

At the beginning of this tale, one may wish to note that Anne has five fingers on her right hand.

Everything is not what it seems.

This story is down for revisions. You can still read the prologue, though.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1165 Viewcount: 4370
Published on: 09/12/10 Updated On: 02/09/11



Story Notes: Disclaimer: I am not J.K. Rowling, although I aspire to write as brilliantly as she does. I would also like to note that due to the nature of this story, I have had to take some liberties with the historical accuracy.

I've deleted this entire story for some major revisions, and it probably won't be back up for a while. The prologue is still up, but I won't start reloading chapters until the whole thing is completed. (That way, I'll be able to upload chapters weekly instead of just when I happen to finish them.) Thank you!



1. Prologue by Virgil [ - ] (1165 words)