Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

How to Love a Potter by Wand_Waver2006

Printer
Summary:

I like her. She likes me. It must be obvious. Sounds simple, right?

Yeah. I thought so, too.

~

We're always talking and he never even so much as hints at anything.

I like him. I think he likes me.

I guess it isn't that simple.

~

James Sirius Potter is trying desperately to snag the girl of his dreams…but she doesn’t even know how he feels about her. She’s not giving him anything to work with! And besides, she’s a Ravenclaw; he’s not smart enough for her…

Molly Woodruff has had her eye on James Potter since they’d met. Now, three years later, she was very ready and willing to be his girlfriend. The boy must be blind to not see her staring at him!

Insanity ensues…because really, if a Potter is involved, it can’t be smooth sailing.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Slash
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1498 Viewcount: 1884
Published on: 10/17/10 Updated On: 10/24/10



Story Notes: Slight femmeslash/language. Thanks to Sas__x for being a wonderful beta!


1. Chapter 1: No Matter What by Wand_Waver2006 [ - ] (1498 words)
Thanks to sas__x for betaing! Sarah, you're an amazing beta, and thanks for putting up with my American-ness and general lack of respect for Wizarding World laws. :P Also, thanks to the mod who pointed out I can't do codes worth anything anymore! What can I say, it's been a while, haha! Please tell me what you think, and enjoy!