Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Stranger in the Mirror by luinrina

Printer
Summary: Draco Malfoy wasn’t used to displaying weakness. So when he did, and his biggest enemy witnessed that moment of vulnerability, what would happen?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2034 Viewcount: 1753
Published on: 10/30/10 Updated On: 10/30/10



Story Notes: Disclaimer:
I do not own anything: neither the characters, nor the setting, nor the plot. I only wished I do, but the lovely J.K. Rowling has all rights.


1. Stranger, Stranger... by luinrina [ - ] (2034 words)

The spoken sentences are directly taken from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, chapter twenty-four Sectumsempra (pages 488 to 490 in the British Bloomsbury edition).

My thanks go to both hogwartsbookworm and Maple_and_PheonixFeather who gave me lots of interesting titles to choose from. The title suggestion I finally used came from hogwartsbookworm.

And of course, many thanks to my beta mudbloodproud for her incredible job on making this readable.

This story has been written as homework for the first week's assignment of Professor Laur's D/A class in autumn 2010. The actual task was to write a drabble, but my muse got overexcited and pulled that one-shot out of her quill. *rolls eyes* Anyway, have fun reading.