Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forever Entwined by lucca4

Printer
Summary:
“Love and hate are such strong words, they also cause so much pain.”

From the first time Rose Weasley saw Scorpius Malfoy on the Hogwarts Express, she knew they were fated to be enemies. At least, that was the plan. But as the years went on, she found that it was easier said than done. The gap between who she was and who her family wanted her to be was always widening. Her life becomes a tangled web of mistakes and regrets as she finds herself drawn to the one boy she was told to hate, until finally she makes a choice. A choice that might have just lost her the only one who had always been there for her…
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4091 Viewcount: 2266
Published on: 11/02/10 Updated On: 11/07/10



Story Notes: For Dinny/Evora--the Scorpius/Rose fic I promised (better late than never! ^.^)

Quotes in the story marked with an asterisk |*| are from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Epilogue: Nineteen Years Later, page 756 in the American Scholastic Edition.

Quote at the beginning of the summary is by an unknown author.


1. Forever Entwined by lucca4 [ - ] (4091 words)
Thank you very much for beta-ing this beautifully, Elené!