Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Different Kind Of Magic 2: Parenthood by xxbabewithbrainsxx

Printer
Summary: A sequel, of sorts, to A Different Kind Of Magic. Ginny’s being dragged along by Teddy to see his and his grandma's new house. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, when Ginny’s heavily pregnant and Teddy full of five-year-old energy…the answer to that is…everything.

The rating is purely due to Ginny's choice of language, and rest assured it is very brief. All reviews receive a reply!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5737 Viewcount: 6347
Published on: 11/13/10 Updated On: 11/23/10



Story Notes: Author's Notes:
Hi everyone. I've been promising reviewers of A Different Kind Of Magic a sequel and here it is. Sorry for the wait. What with school starting, moving house, Ramadan, Eid and no internet for four weeks, GCSE exams, coursework, homework, not to mention my oh-so-lovely family…well, put it this way, my life hasn’t been easy for the last couple of months. This plot bunny popped into my head a long while ago and I couldn’t resist writing this one-shot. It’s not necessary to read A Different Kind Of Magic before this, although it may help you understand the plot a bit better, I suppose. Please review. It doesn’t cost anything!


1. The Dad Who Lived by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (5737 words)
A special thanks to Amelie for her betaing.