Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Crashing Down Around Them by ravenclaw1997

Printer
Summary:

Adelaide always thought she was a normal girl. She went to school, had some friends, and had parents and brothers that loved her.

Something changed the night of the accident, though, and her entire world turned upside down. Two years later, she learned of a whole new world in which she supposedly belonged.

Follow Adelaide's story as she goes from a small, scared girl to an independent young woman. Watch as she journeys through this new and frightening place, and learns her role in it.

~ On Hold Indefinitely ~


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5849 Viewcount: 7263
Published on: 12/06/10 Updated On: 01/16/11



Story Notes: This is my first story, contrary to popular belief from The Christmas Caller. I actually wrote this one first. It should end up being pretty long, and I pinky swear not to abandon it. It just might take a while to be updated sometimes.


1. Prologue- The Crash by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (696 words)
Well, here's the prologue! Thanks to hogwartsbookworm for beta'ing, and thanks to Colores for pointing out it was originally in the wrong category! *hehe* Enjoy!
2. Chapter 1- Announcement by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (2237 words)
Sorry this took a while to get out- I had to poke my wonderful beta, Bookworm! Thanks for all of your help, even if you did require poking.
3. Chapter 2- Explanation by ravenclaw1997 [ - ] (2916 words)
Again, I'm sorry for the long wait; I haven't has as much time to write now that winter break's over. Thanks, as always, to Bookwom, my amazing beta!