Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Of Heart Aches and Heart Breaks by whitefur

Printer
Summary: Remus Lupin, is torn between the sadness that engulfs him following his best friend and brother, Sirius Black's death, and his love for the vivacious Nymphadora Tonks.

He laments the death of his childhood friend and fears for the life of the girl he has fallen in love with.
The unbearable pain of separation and pangs of love and angst makes Remus Lupin let go...let go of the dead and those alive.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3069 Viewcount: 1561
Published on: 03/15/11 Updated On: 03/20/11



Story Notes: Remus Lupin, is torn between the sadness that engulfs him following his best friend and brother, Sirius Black's death, and his love for the vivacious Nymphadora Tonks.

He laments the death of his childhood friend and fears for the life of the girl he has fallen in love with.
The unbearable pain of separation and pangs of love and angst makes Remus Lupin let go...let go of the dead and those alive.



1. The Wolf Howls.... by whitefur [ - ] (3069 words)
Remus Lupin has had to see a lot of deaths, enough for a man to last his lifetime and to mar his remaining life. Sirius Black’s death, deals him a low blow. He lost his last remaining brother once again.