Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

It's Called Sweet Vengeance by Ginny Weasley Potter

Printer
Summary: A few months past the defeat of Voldemort, it’s a normal day for Harry, Ron and Hermione. Following the war, everything is pretty much fine and everyone is living life quite normally.

But how much has the ‘dust settled’, really? After all, there are people out there still waiting to seek revenge for the fall of the Dark Lord. And Harry, Ron and Hermione obviously have had everything to do with the death of Voldemort…

Some silliness, a bit of Firewhiskey, a few drunken kisses… all of it seems to be a part of the agenda as Harry, Ron and Hermione face their past once again, unprepared for any of it this time. Will they win, or will they be caught unawares?

This is Ginny Weasley Potter of Hufflepuff writing for the 2011 Aprils Fools' Day Challenge in the Great Hall, Prompt #3— Lonely Lists (the Trio Era). Disclaimer: I'm, not JK Rowling. I'm just having fun with her characters! :)
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5744 Viewcount: 5241
Published on: 04/04/11 Updated On: 04/13/11



Story Notes: Ok, I do know that there was something mentioned about the next chapter, and that the story wasn't marked complete, but that was actually a mistake. This story is a one-shot and it's complete. :)


1. Chapter 1 by Ginny Weasley Potter [ - ] (5744 words)
Hey all!

So this is something different from what I usually write. Anyway... I do hope you enjoy it!

Do not forget to give me your views once you read this, though. :)