Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Al Potter by thesmart1

Printer
Summary: This is the story of a young boy in his first year of Hogwarts, taking place in a myriad of tales about his adventures with his best friends. The youngest son of the Boy Who Lived will have to rise up and defeat prejudice, cross barriers of his own magical training, discover dark secrets, uncover a plot to destroy wizardkind, and hardest of all, he must learn to step out of the shadow that is ever cast by his father, and become the person he always wanted to be.

This is the story of Albus Severus Potter.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 15433 Viewcount: 8592
Published on: 05/10/11 Updated On: 07/11/11





1. Chapter 1 by thesmart1 [ - ] (3310 words)
The first 5 chapters are already complete and beta'd, so don't worry, this story is definitely going somewhere!

Disclaimer- If you recognize it, it belongs to JKR. Even if you don't, it probably does.


Much kudos and thanks go to my beta extraordinaire, Diana. I heart you!

2. Chapter 2 by thesmart1 [ - ] (3637 words)

Readers- I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: If you recognize it, it's probably JK Rowling's.

Diana- you're the greatest beta reader ever. Thanks so much for your help, this story wouldn't exist if not for your encouragement :)


3. Chapter 3 by thesmart1 [ - ] (4266 words)

Here is the third installment. It's Albus' first week at school!

Disclaimer: JK Rowling wrote a lot of awesome stuff and I'm just kinda reshaping it here. It does not belong to me.

Diana/nargle_infested_wand- thanks for taking time to beta my fic. You're a fantastic friend and beta. =)


4. Chapter 4 by thesmart1 [ - ] (4220 words)

Enjoy everyone! Please leave a review.

Dislaimer: JK Rowling wrote the HP books, not me. I'm just having my fun with it. I'm not her either.

Grateful thanks to Diana/nargle_infested_wand for being my beta extraordinaire =)