Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Who's That Girl? by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: As Head Girl, Lily Evans is used to the odd things that happen at Hogwarts. Very little fazes her – especially when it comes to the Head Boy and his gang. But when she discovers there’s a new girl at Hogwarts, who has entranced all her friends, she’s determined, along with James, to find out the identity of the mystery witch.

After all, since when has Hogwarts accepted American Exchange Students?

And just why has Peter stopped eating sausages?

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling and if I was I wouldn’t admit it and put my name to this piece of silliness.

This is Equinox Chick of Hufflepuff writing for the 2011 Mysterious May Challenge in the Great Hall, Prompt # 1.

I also dedicate this to all those of you who love a good MWPP cliche.

Thanks Nat-a-tat (hestiajones) for the beta job especially in the last chapter.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8632 Viewcount: 8343
Published on: 05/20/11 Updated On: 05/31/11





1. Chapter 1 Fit Birds by Equinox Chick [ - ] (2058 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Saved by the Dame by Equinox Chick [ - ] (2824 words)
Phyllida Lacey and Sonia Slattery are OC's from my main Marauder story 'The Lions of Gryffindor' I can't not have them in my stories now because they're both rather pushy girls. However, this is in no way 'caron' compliant with Lions.

~~~

3. Chapter 3 - Puella Revelio by Equinox Chick [ - ] (3750 words)
** Puella is Latin for girl.