Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

La Mystère D'Une Fille by Immunity

Printer
Summary:
Arthur Aesalon is a retired yet quick-witted private detective who has an unusually fussy preference for taking on complex murder cases. Known for his years' of experience, he wasn't surprised when the famous Alexander Nott invited him to investigate his daughter's death and the theft of the Cordalis Jewels.

Rounding up the suspects, there's a bizarre cousin, a friendly housekeeper, a heartless mother, a self-centred father, an arrogant sister and a mysterious brother. Yet, as the story unfolds, lies and deceit are revealed and a tragic tale is disclosed. Everyone finds out that things don't always seem the way they are and people are usually not what they appeared to be...

This is princessbipolar of Ravenclaw writing for the 2011 Mysterious May Challenge in the Great Hall, Prompt 3- The Private Detective.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Substance Abuse, Suicide
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5854 Viewcount: 3210
Published on: 05/29/11 Updated On: 06/25/11



Story Notes: Special thanks goes out to Alex (welshdevondragon) for his great help!


1. Chapter 1 by Immunity [ - ] (2462 words)
Thanks to Alice (theblacksister) and hogwartsbookworm for their betaing. Special thanks also goes out to Carole (Equinox Chick) for coming up with the wonderful title.
2. Characters by Immunity [ - ] (3392 words)
Thanks to Alice (theblacksister) and Alex (welshdevondragon) for their betaing!