Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Traitors by majestic_ginny

Printer
Summary: The Goblins are a fierce race, known for their vicious and blood-thirsty rebellions. They do not mix well with humans. Then why are they holding a conference with all the senior members of the Ministry of Magic? Bill Weasley suspects something is going on.

What happens when the goblins revolt against the Wizards in Gringotts? Can Bill and the others escape in time?

Based on a true story.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2118 Viewcount: 4046
Published on: 06/11/11 Updated On: 06/22/11



Story Notes: This is based on a true story. The BDR mutiny in Bangladesh occurred on 25th February 2009, where the border guard force, Bangladesh Rifles, revolted against its officers, killing 57 of the staff, including the Director General. This story is based on the incident.

I do not own Harry Potter. JK Rowling does, though.


1. Prologue: Plans by majestic_ginny [ - ] (524 words)
Hi everyone :). I hope you'll enjoy this story. Please read and review!

2. Chapter 2: Promises by majestic_ginny [ - ] (1594 words)
Thanks a bunch to Soraya (babewithbrains) and all the other people at the forums who helped out with this chapter. Without them, this chapter would have been extremely cheesy and OOC.

This chapter has a mild sexual situation at the beginning, though it's just a bit of kissing. I thought I'd warn you guys here, just to be safe. This is the only part of the story where something like this'll happen, so it's not significant enough to put up the warning in the summary.

I do not own Harry Potter or the other briliant characters. It's all Jo Rowling's :).