Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'm Only Number Three by LukiLaeta

Printer
Summary: Number Three was born into a lonely world. Left on the doorsteps of an orphanage days after she was born, her life is clearly planned out. Live, and then die. But Number Three won't take that. She's a witch, and witches are strong. What will it take to find her purpose?

Go cry over all the starving children in Africa if you want to. But not me. There’s no meaning for it. My existence is one that even, I, myself, can hardly understand.

Number Three, nameless and lonely, will soon meet great withes and wizards, some of which are more important than others. Some of which she may grow to love dearly. But is love enough to mend a hopeless, broken heart?


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5647 Viewcount: 5963
Published on: 06/14/11 Updated On: 07/08/11



Story Notes: Thank you, Snowlily, you are SUCH an amazing friend! Without you, my ideas would just be a load of blubber, that even I wouldn't be able to understand! I give you much credit. Thank you!


1. Prologue by LukiLaeta [ - ] (572 words)
Do I look like J.K. Rowling to you? I'm kidding. I don't own Harry Potter, blah-blah-blah. I expect you understand by now.
2. Chapter 1: A Fresh Start by LukiLaeta [ - ] (2936 words)

Chapter 1, finally! I'm probably too excited, right? Whatever...thank you again, Snowlily! You're a talented beta-reader, I just know you'll be a famous editor someday.


3. Chapter 2: Praeteritum by LukiLaeta [ - ] (2139 words)

Chapter two is up! I hope you enjoy, and review!