Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

One Last Night by Snowlily

Printer
Summary:

Night falls, and four people are out to observe the full moon: Severus Snape, heartbroken over his loss of Lily Evans, Sirius Black, keen to take advantage of his enemy's despair, James Potter, rushing to rescue his hated opponent from his best friend - Remus Lupin, confined to the Whomping Willow - and Lily Evans herself, seeking solitude after her argument with her ex-friend in the corridor. But instead of solitude and comfort in the Hogwarts grounds, she finds out some things she wasn't supposed to know....

Severus Snape is lured inside the knothole, Sirius Black crows over his triumph, James Potter rescues his foe, Remus Lupin, werewolf, nearly destroys any future for his human side - and Lily Evans weeps in the shadow of the beech tree, for too many reasons to count..... A more eventful moon than any of them wanted.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 1310 Viewcount: 1851
Published on: 06/15/11 Updated On: 06/28/11





1. One Last Night by Snowlily [ - ] (1310 words)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my best friend & writer LukiLeata, who was very encouraging when I ran this story by her. Also, I took the quotes from Lily from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Tale of the Prince, and from Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, Snape's Worst Memory. Enjoy, and thanks for reading! =)