Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Winning Won by grangergirl35

Printer
Summary: Victoire, Louis, and Dominique Weasley. James, Albus, and Lily Potter. Hugo and Rose Weasley. Fred and Roxanne Weasley. Molly and Lucy Weasley. Darcy Brown. Georgie Wood. Yvonne and Willy Fletcher. Theodore Lupin. Charles Finnigan. Paul and Gina MacMillan. Horace Maclaggen. Ursula Thomas. Rodney Patil. Scorpius Malfoy. Patricia and Dennis Longbottom.
This is the Next Generation. This is what victory meant to the world.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3868 Viewcount: 7388
Published on: 06/27/11 Updated On: 11/26/11



Story Notes: This story does not comply with my other fic, "My Brave Face", and if any of the names have already been used in my fic "Muggle Boy and Me" that is because those are my favorite names to use, and it is a pure coincidence. Keep in mind as you read that I am not J.K. Rowling, and nor am I privy to all of her interviews, so I may get some Next-gen facts wrong. :D Enjoy!


1. Victoire by grangergirl35 [ - ] (890 words)
Each chapter will be titled according to whichever character is the prominent player in that chapter. Please enjoy!
2. Rodney by grangergirl35 [ - ] (1441 words)
:D
3. Darcy by grangergirl35 [ - ] (1537 words)
I'm enjoying this - trivial happenings between a generation that, had Voldy not gone moldy, would never have existed. This little plot will disintegrate soon, and we'll move on to the trio and some of the other kids.