Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Beyond the War by DragonBane

Printer
Summary: After defeating Voldemort and his Death Eaters at the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry and his friends begin to move on with their lives. However, they soon realize Voldemort is not the only one who can disrupt people’s lives. Harry and Ginny are happily married and raising Tonks’ and Lupin’s orphan son Teddy, while Ron and Hermione decide to take their five year relationship to the next level. But could this be hampered by Ron’s jealousy? Trouble lurks ahead as, after Harry and Ron finish their Auror training, Ron is accepted into the ranks of the Aurors while Harry’s application is rejected due to the return of an old adversary. Meanwhile, George is stuck massive depression, caused by Fred’s death, which is hurting his friends and family; but will an attractive new employee at Weasley Wizard Wheezes change that?

As they realize courage, love and trust is needed to conquer the challenges the wizarding world throws at them, the ex-Hogwarts students venture into the world beyond the war. Written post-Deathly Hallows.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1172 Viewcount: 2620
Published on: 07/18/11 Updated On: 07/19/11



Story Notes: I'm not JK Rowling, I own none of her characters or the world she created.


1. Chapter 1 - Afterwards by DragonBane [ - ] (1172 words)