Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lacuna Mentis by hestiajones

Printer
Summary: There were blind spots in his mind. They said he might recover the lost memories; they also said there was a high possibility he might not. Along came a girl, and everything changed.

Warning: This story is originally rated Professors, for the bunch of warning tags applicable to it. The rating has been changed temporarily only because we're having some technical problem with stories that have higher ratings. So, please click at your own discretion.

This story is written for ToBeOrNot..../Jess, my close friend and one of the most gifted writers I know. O Believer of Rarepairs, this is my fluff-free, dark and angsty present for you.

Winner of this year's QSQ Best Dark/Angsty and nominated for Best General!

DISCLAIMER: I am not J.K.Rowling. I highly doubt she ships this ship.

PLEASE DO NOT READ THE REVIEWS before reading the fic.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity, Suicide, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10460 Viewcount: 8312
Published on: 07/19/11 Updated On: 07/19/11



Story Notes: Thanks to Julia for helping me out with the odd sentences and telling me the story will work; to Minna for the title; to Croll for her help with all things British (and even Latin), and for CALM. Finally, thanks to Kara for the Anti-Apparition Jinx incantation, for being with me through every chapter, every para, and for giving me the strength to finish it. I love you all forever.


1. Chapter 1 by hestiajones [ - ] (4014 words)

2. Chapter 2 by hestiajones [ - ] (3204 words)

3. Chapter 3 by hestiajones [ - ] (3242 words)