Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love, Hogwarts by Amortentia Black

Printer
Summary: Sirius, Remus, and Harry share memories and stories as they read through letters the Marauders and friends wrote to their future selves while at school.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7395 Viewcount: 12849
Published on: 07/27/11 Updated On: 01/10/13





1. Chapter 1: Some Sirius Advice by Amortentia Black [ - ] (1058 words)
A 15-year old Sirius gives himself some advice for the future.


2. Chapter 2: An Insensible Girl and A True Gryffindor by Amortentia Black [ - ] (1261 words)
I usually have these two chapters separate, but the first was under 800 words, so I put them together. Lily and Remus ponder the future and present in their letters to themselves.


3. Chapter 3: Morning Hiccups, the Half-Blood Prince, and Worries and Warnings by Amortentia Black [ - ] (1959 words)
For some reason the rest of these never got uploaded, so here they are. Harry learns more about his godfather's elusive past as he reads letters from Dorcas, Snape, and Alice Longbottom.
4. Chapter 4: Toujours Pur, The Snorkack Quest, and Rat Tails by Amortentia Black [ - ] (1522 words)
Harry and Sirius read letters from Regulus, Xeno Lovegood, and Peter Pettigrew and Harry realizes how the stories might be coming together...
5. Chapter 5: Hobgoblins, Always the Charmer, and Fifteen Years by Amortentia Black [ - ] (1595 words)
Harry, Sirius and Remus read the last three letters in the stack: Stubby Boardman, Gilderoy Lockhart, and James Potter.