Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Second chance: The Dragon and the Lioness by Vginny

Printer
Summary: After the end of Voldemort, a new academic year has started at Hogwarts with Harry, Ron and Hermione as NEWT students. Most of the Slytherins have not returned but Draco Malfoy has. His arrogance and self righteousness have gone along with the vanished honor of his family in the wizarding community. He is woken from a dream to face reality with burning desire to regain his lost pride, with no short cuts this time. Will he be given the chance to prove himself? Hermione does not know how much her decision is going to change both their lives forever.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11535 Viewcount: 12624
Published on: 08/05/11 Updated On: 11/24/11



Story Notes: Almost half of the story shows Hermione and Ron together, and Ron is not described as a complete moron. The story is about a developing friendship between Hermione and Draco which then turns something more than just friendship(pardon the cliche'). Draco is a little OOC. I have tried to explain the changes in his character in the story. :) The story is being Betaed by amazing vivalavita. thanks for the help. Story would not be finished-polished without her.:)
Disclaimer: The characters belong to the great J. K. Rowling. :)


1. Chapter 1: After the end by Vginny [ - ] (2472 words)
This is an introductory chapter. Both D and H start noticing each other as something other than enemies...
2. Chapter 2: Proposal by Vginny [ - ] (2542 words)
Draco asks Hermione to give him the chance to prove his worth... Again many thanks to my amazing beta vivalavita. :)
Disclaimer: The characters belong to the amazing J.K.Rowling.

3. Chapter 3: The Decision by Vginny [ - ] (2940 words)
They work on the project by their own choice. Not forced by someone. The second chance is given to the ex Death Eater.
Many thanks to my truly helpful beta vivalavita. would not have been able to do this without her.

4. Chapter 4 by Vginny [ - ] (3581 words)
The project is about to start and the change in their life is about to begin... :)
Thanks to my lovely beta again :) viva :)
Disclaimer: The characters belong to amazing J.K Rowling.