Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Untold Story by StarkidSkyler

Printer
Summary:

Severus was angry. Thoughts of Lily and James were still running through his head. His hatred of James for being everything that he was not pulsed through his veins. Severus let his thoughts consume him; he ignored his reserve and took the slip of paper from Avery, uttering the incantation as he unleashed his dark anger on the unsuspecting boy.

A story of desperation, fighting fate, love versus destiny. Friendship turning to enmity and enmity to friendship. This is the tragically beautiful story of Lily Evans, Severus Snape, and James Potter.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16069 Viewcount: 24021
Published on: 08/16/11 Updated On: 06/14/12






1. Back to the Beginning by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (2634 words)

Author’s Note: I wrote this story to fill in the blanks of the Lily/Severus/James story told in the books. I was having a hard time not disliking James, so I wrote this story to put the blame on fate rather than a person. I tried to be true to the books, but there are a few things I changed:

-This all takes place in their sixth year, but Lily is supposed to stop being friends with Snape by the end of her fifth year and she’s not supposed to start dating James until her seventh year. I wanted them to coincide.

-I might have gotten a few characters wrong (ex. Amos Diggory, I don’t know if he went to Hogwarts)

-Reviews are appreciated! Enjoy!


2. A Moment of Peace by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (2493 words)

Author’s Note: Another change- I believe that, according to JKR, James was supposed to be a Chaser... But I really wanted to make him a Seeker. It just seemed more natural. (Seekers are obviously way cooler.)



3. Peacock Tails and Firewhiskey by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (1992 words)

4. A Festive Occasion by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (2365 words)
Sorry guys! It's been a while. I hope you forgive me for being M.I.A. and enjoy this chapter!



5. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (2647 words)

6. Anytime by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (2311 words)
Sirius probably shouldn’t be of age yet, seeing as it is their sixth year, but let’s just exercise some creative license and assume he’s a bit on the older side, shall we?

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!


7. A Taste of His Own Medicine by StarkidSkyler [ - ] (1627 words)
Well, I bet you all thought I died, didn’t you? Nope! I just took a little break... okay, maybe a long break. But now I’m back and so are all the Marauders! This chapter is not as exciting as you all deserve after waiting so long, but it's a fun one! Tell me what you think, reviews help motivate me to keep up on my writing :)