Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ambition's Downfall by goldensnidget92

Printer
Summary: Draco Malfoy's sixth year at Hogwarts is as infamous as Dolores Umbridge's detentions, but what really motivated him to attempt to kill the great Albus Dumbledore?

After his father's imprisonment in Azkaban, Draco is left feeling humiliated and alone. Coming from a family where reputation means everything, he jumps at the chance to prove himself to the Dark Lord; but will he be able to go through with the momentous task of murdering the greatest wizard known to man, or will he learn to value just how precious life can be?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7576 Viewcount: 8668
Published on: 08/22/11 Updated On: 12/11/11



Story Notes: Chapter 4 on its way!


1. Temptation by goldensnidget92 [ - ] (1539 words)
An unexpected visitor arrives at Malfoy Manor.
2. Contemplation by goldensnidget92 [ - ] (1312 words)

3. Preparation by goldensnidget92 [ - ] (2577 words)
Both of the scenes that appear in this chapter also appear in 'Half-Blood Prince' between the pages 121-122, and 143-147, UK edition. I've italicised any speech that I've had to take from the books.

Disclaimer: all the characters, and of course some speech, comes from the wonderful JK Rowling.

Enjoy!

4. Agitation by goldensnidget92 [ - ] (2148 words)
Again, I had to use a few quotes from the book for this chapter. They're from pages 175-80 of Half-Blood Prince, UK edition, and all italicised. Hope you enjoy reading :)