Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

One Final Chance by Radcliffefan07, harry4lif, muggle girl marauder, minnabird

Printer
Summary:

Its Oliver Wood’s last year at Hogwarts, and it’s his last chance at earning the Quidditch Cup. Just before the final big game, a big secret comes out, and it leaves most of the team confused or angry. Will the Gryffindors be able to pull it together? Or will the secret ruin Wood’s final match at Hogwarts? This is our take on what happened during Oliver Wood's final Quidditch match at Hogwarts.

This was the winning entry, written by The Holyhead Harpies, in the July/August Inter-House Quidditch Match of 2010 on the Mugglenet Beta Boards.

The Holyhead Harpies: Captain: Radcliffefan07 (Gryff!Ash) Co-Captain: harry4lif (Alyssa) Teammate: muggle girl marauder (Lea) Teammate: minnabird (Minna) Alternate: botheringsnape (Slyth!Ash)


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4394 Viewcount: 1817
Published on: 09/04/11 Updated On: 09/05/11



Story Notes: I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to my awesome teammates. I'm proud of you all, and I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you all for a great match. It was great playing with all of you.


1. One Final Chance by Radcliffefan07 [ - ] (4394 words)