Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Shaadi-Nikaah by TheCursedQuill

Printer
Summary: Padma doesn’t expect to fall in love while visiting her extended family in India, nor does she expect to fall in love so quickly. She can’t deny it was a little rash, but her love for Adeem is as strong as if she’d known him her whole life. But with different religions, and conservative families, will they be able to make their love last?

This is what happens when religion and family interfere with love.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3937 Viewcount: 4032
Published on: 09/15/11 Updated On: 10/03/11



Story Notes: This story would not have been possible without the beautiful inspiration and help from Ginny Weasley Potter. Thank you so much for creating a wonderful banner that fit my muse perfectly!

Another huge thank you to welshdevondragon, who is always there for me even when trying to work on her own stories. Thank you.

It must be said that I am not JK Rowling, and these characters are not my own Adeem is mine though... you may give me credit for Adeem.


1. Chapter One/Predictions and Portkeys by TheCursedQuill [ - ] (1581 words)
Thanks to Pooja, the wizarding community has a great name! Maya Nagar was something she helped me with and if you're wondering it means "the Land of Magic."


2. Chapter Two/The Magical Stranger by TheCursedQuill [ - ] (2356 words)
Thanks again to Alex and Pooja for being totally awesome!