Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forget to Remember by Lily_Jean_Weasley95

Printer
Summary: James Potter's life is near perfect. He's Head Boy (Nobody is really sure why, but he's doing a good job), Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team (and doing a spectacular job there too) and has never been closer to the love of his life (Lily Evans isn't telling him off every second). They may be in a War, but James's life has never looked better. Until the worst possible thing happens. Lily loses her memory, and James is the only one who can help her remember. It may have been a dream come true if he wasn't so responsible. He can't try to make a move when she can't remember why she hates him. Or will he? Think about it, James Potter has never been one for limitations.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1229 Viewcount: 1856
Published on: 09/30/11 Updated On: 10/03/11



Story Notes: This is my first story, so be gentle.

UPDATE: Sorry if this is annoying, but I'm switching over to Fanfiction.net for the rest of this story. My sister has been bothering me to go to her site for a while, especially with this story, so I'm moving on over. It'll have the same name, and I swear it'll be posted. Sorry if you wanted to read it, but you still can, just not here. :)


1. Running by Lily_Jean_Weasley95 [ - ] (1229 words)
James (SURPRISE SURPRISE) is running through the corridors of Hogwarts. Why? Sirius would like to know, too. Read on, my fellow Potterheads, and tell me what you think.
And remember: The Marauders, Hogwarts, and everyone else are not mine. Queen Rowling rules over all of this creation.
********************************************************************