Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Hush, Dominique by xxbabewithbrainsxx

Printer
Summary: Dominique can't cope with the death of a loved one. Her father tries to help her.

Based on Eminem's Mockingbird. Written for the MC Kreacher challenge over on Poetry, Anyone?

As always, thank you to Julia/the opaleye for setting such wonderful challenges at PA. Thank you also to Minna/minnabird for the comments/crit and Jess/ToBeetc for the punctuation tip.

As you can tell from the appalling mess that I call spag bol, I am not JK Rowling.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 468 Viewcount: 1733
Published on: 10/06/11 Updated On: 10/06/11



Story Notes: A little note on Dominique: I have a whole backstory for her that's explored a little in Blood and Roses, but to save you from reading that, I'll just tell you.

Basically, when Dominique is in seventh year, Fleur is diagnosed with cancer and is told she only has a month left to live. She dies about a month later, as expected, leaving Bill devastated. I can't say much more in case anyone does decide to read Blood and Roses but I think you'll (hopefully?) get the general idea.

Finally, a quick disclaimer: Eminem is an absolute genius and anything familiar in this rap is inspired by him and full credit goes to him for everything. He is my musical hero and the only thing we have in common is our birthdays.


1. Hush, Dominique by xxbabewithbrainsxx [ - ] (468 words)