Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Legion Of Salazar by ec_peverell

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Story Notes:

This was my first fanfic ever, and my first time writing something that wasn't an essay
Chapter Notes: I own nothing but O.Cs, J.K Rowling owns it all.
Chapter One – It Is Time

A man huddled in the corner of a dark prison cell scratching absently at the brick wall. It had become habit for the man, as there was never much to do between waking and sleeping. The cell smelled of sweat and dirt, because the man was never allowed to leave. He was pulled out of his reverie by the clanging of metal on his cell door.

“Dinner time, Lestrange,” The guard placed the food tray on the floor of the cell, “Get it while it’s still hot,” the guard called as he walked away laughing. Rodolphus Lestrange growled. The food was barely edible, let alone hot. He had decided long ago that that man’s death was going to come by his hand.


“They will come,” he started mumbling as he continued scratching.

Screams and banging began to echo down the hall of the prison. Rodolphus stood and walked to the bars trying to get a look at what was going on. It sounded as if a prisoner was trying to escape. The noises began getting louder and it sounded as if many men were involved.

Deprimo.” A voice shout from behind, and the wall of cell exploded knocking him over. Several masked men walked through the hole as Rodolphus straightened himself. The center man stepped forward and embraced Rodolphus.

“Hello, brother,” the man said as he handed Rodolphus a wand. “The time has come.” The screams began to get closer.

“There is no time to spare.” The man told him. “Let us go.”

“There is a small matter to take care of first,” replied Rodolphus,

Reducto,” and his cell door was blasted into the opposite wall. With a nasty smile on his face, Rodolphus stood ready as the guards of Azkaban came rushing into the cell block wands held at the ready, at the front of the pack stood the guard who brought the food. The guards stopped short in shock at the sight of the masked man and the destroyed hallway. This delay was all it took for the guards to be disarmed. The guard who brought him food looked at each of the men before resting upon Rodolphus. He began to smile and fear spread across the guards face as he began to understand what was about to happen.

The smile on Lestrange’s face became more of a sneer. He raised his wand and he screamed, “Avada Kedavra!” A flash of green light burst from the wand and the man fell, instantly dead. Rodolphus turned away and began to walk out of the hole in the wall. From behind him there came more cries and bursts of green light.

“They have come,” he said as his companions joined him with other released prisoners. “It is time, My Lord, your legion is ready,” he whispered as he began to laugh. As he walked something grabbed his ankle. He looked down lazily as one of the guards tried to stop him. With a flick of his wand and a flash of light the man moved no more.

“It is time,” he whispered again. The rest of the men joined him and they all disappeared with a loud crack



Far away from there a boy woke with a start covered in sweat. For some reason he was on the floor of his bedroom. ‘Must have fallen of the bed,’ he thought to himself as he stood up. He wasn’t sure how he fell or why he woke up. He just remembered dreaming of lights and then waking up on the floor. The boy stood up and walked over to his closet and looked in the mirror on the door. He was covered in sweat and his hair was more of a mess than usual. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he looked at himself, the fears that usually plagued him quickly came rushing back into his head.

He is often told that he looks more like his father than his brother and sister. When he was younger this was the grandest compliment Albus could receive; now it seemed to be his burden. People always expected him to live up to the great Harry Potter. Albus had no idea where to start or if he even could live up to his dad, the man who killed Lord Voldermort, possibly the greatest dark wizard of all time. The fear of this almost made Albus not want to go to Hogwarts, almost. Albus’ worrying was interrupted by a knock on his door.

“Albus?” a girl called from outside his door “Wake up, Al. Mum says breakfast is ready and that we are going to be leaving for Diagon Alley soon.”

“I’m up, Lil.” he called back. Albus put the thoughts out of his mind and started getting ready. He instantly became excited as he remembered today was the day he was getting his school supplies for his first year at Hogwarts.