Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Albus Potter and the Phantom's Ring by FwooperFeathers

Printer
Summary: Albus Severus Potter, the exact replica of his famous father and expected to be just as successful. As Albus enters his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, these expectations are put to the test when Albus's year starts off with a bang and grows continually more complicated until Albus has no other choice but to deal with it. With the help of his friends, Albus strives to live up to the name of Potter--and prove that his heritage has nothing to do with who he is.

UPDATE: ON HIATUS UNTIL JUNE 8th, 2012
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3771 Viewcount: 3828
Published on: 10/25/11 Updated On: 12/29/11



Story Notes: First ever fanfic, hope that you enjoy!


1. Chapter One: The Sorting by FwooperFeathers [ - ] (1800 words)
This story is dedicated to Gaby, one of my bestest friends on the face of the world, wizarding or otherwise. Sadly, none of this belongs to me EXCEPT for a few of my OCs. Any relation to other fanfics on a similar topic is completely coincidental, though there are some similarities--sorry for the confusion.
2. Chapter Two: Classes by FwooperFeathers [ - ] (1971 words)
Thanks to the mods for taking the time to go approve this and to my wonderful beta, Caroline.