Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Nothing Is Ever Easy. by Ginny_x_Weasley

Printer
Summary: Hermione and Ron are dating, but cautious of getting engaged. Ginny's relationship with her boyfriend is crumbling down. And Harry blindly refuses to even consider dating because he wants to focus on his career. But is that all there really is to it?...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 8060 Viewcount: 5713
Published on: 10/27/11 Updated On: 12/07/11



Story Notes: This story takes place a few years after the battle, but with a few changes. Fred didn't die, and the Harry/Ginny previous relationship never happened. It's painly Harry/Ginny, but with Ron and Hermione's relationship in the background. Oh, and the warning is for later chapters :)


1. Chapter 1- A Butterbeer Between Friends by Ginny_x_Weasley [ - ] (4180 words)
A big thanks to my beta Maple_and_PheonixFeather! Maybe with some luck, you'll be able to drill the magical rules of punctuation into my head!
2. Chapter 2-A Late Start to the Day by Ginny_x_Weasley [ - ] (3880 words)
Sorry for the long wait! I love you all, but especially those select few who reviewed. Thanks guys, I’m sending you all virtual hugs, just so you know!
And a big thank you to Maple, you're amazing, so I’m sending you a virtual hug too! :) xxx