Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Miracle For Christmas by Hypatia

Printer
Summary: When Sirius Black has an idea, not even his friends can convince him it’s doomed to failure. Thus, when Sirius decides to throw a Christmas party in order to play matchmaker for James and Lily, nothing will deter him from his plans. However, Sirius has never actually hosted a party before and one disaster follows the next. Eventually, even Sirius has to admit that it would take a miracle in order for Lily to fall for James. Fortunately, Christmas is a time for miracles...

This is Hypatia of Gryffindor, writing for the Great Hall-iday Challenge, Operation: Mistletoe
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 12533 Viewcount: 16749
Published on: 12/08/11 Updated On: 12/17/11



Story Notes: First off, I’d like to thank Sapphire At Dawn for helping to coax my plot bunny out of its plot hole.

Also, special thanks to TheCursedQuill for some magical song titles!

And thanks to iwannabeanauror for betaing the song in Chapter 4!



1. Prologue: The Best of Plans by Hypatia [ - ] (942 words)

2. Operation: Mistletoe by Hypatia [ - ] (2761 words)
God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs is from OotP
Baby, It's Cold Outside was written by Frank Loesser in 1936.
Let The House Elves Sing was a suggestion of TheCursedQuill.

3. Operation: Christmas Cookie by Hypatia [ - ] (4043 words)
As previously mentioned, Baby, It's Cold Outside was written by Frank Loesser in 1936.
and Let The House Elves Sing was a suggestion of TheCursedQuill.

4. Operation: Two Turtledoves by Hypatia [ - ] (3308 words)
God Rest Ye, Merry Hippogriffs is from OotP
You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch was written by Dr Seuss with music composed by Albert Hague (then the Marauders and Hypatia had some fun with the lyrics).
Baby, It's Cold Outside was written by Frank Loesser in 1936 and then Hypatia mangled it (with some help from Sirius).
Let The House Elves Sing and Heat the Cauldron Up, It’s Snowing Outside were suggestions of TheCursedQuill.

5. A Little Christmas Miracle by Hypatia [ - ] (1479 words)
Once again, thank you to Sapphire At Dawn, TheCursedQuill, and iwannabeanauror!